If you were looking for how to unsubscribe Ufone packages easily, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss the various methods and codes that help you in removing the Ufone packages.
Here, you will find the easiest methods to remove the unwanted packages on your Ufone SIM. The discussed packages include all Ufone SMS Packages, Ufone Call packages, Internet offers, and Ufone other services.
Because Ufone offers a wide range of SMS Packages and all have a different way to unsubscribe. Hence, we should start with the SMS packages.
- How to deactivate Ufone SMS Packages
- How to Unsubscribe from Ufone Call Packages
- Final Words
How to deactivate Ufone SMS Packages
Below, you will find how to unsubscribe from Ufone SMS packages.
1. Ufone Daily SMS Package Unsubscribe Code
There are two ways to remove the Ufone Daily SMS package.
- First, open the SMS app on your phone. In the message body, type Unsubscribe and send it to 8611.
- The second method is much similar. For this, open your Message app. Then, in the message type UNSUB and send it to 605.
2. Ufone Weekly SMS Package Deactivation Code Ufone
First of all, type UNSUB in a message. Then, send this to 8066. This method will unsubscribe you from the Ufone weekly SMS package.
Read Also: How to check Ufone Super Card Balance?
3. Remove Ufone Yearly SMS Package Code
If you want to remove the Ufone Yearly SMS Package then follow these simple steps.
- Open the Messaging app on your phone.
- Now, in the recipient section, type 8601.
- After that, type UNSUB in the message.
And send the message. Soon, you will receive a message that your yearly Ufone SMS package has been removed.
4. Ufone Night SMS Package Remove Code
You can remove your Ufone Night SMS package by sending UNSUB to 8609.
5. Ufone Uth FNF SMS Package Unsubscribe Code
You can easily unsubscribe from the Ufone Uth SMS FNF Package by sending UNSUB to 8604.
How to Unsubscribe from Ufone Call Packages
You can unsubscribe from all Ufone Call Packages with only one code. In order to remove the Call Packages of Ufone, type *43# in the Dialer app of your phone This will remove all the Call Packages along with Call Waiting Service from your Ufone number.
Check Also: Ufone Youtube Package: Hourly, Daily, Weekly & Monthly
Ufone Internet Packages Unsubscribe
You can unsubscribe from Ufone internet packages only with the help of the MyUfone App.
- Download the MyUfone app.
- Register with your Ufone number.
- Then, go to Settings.
- From there, deactivate all the Internet packages.
How to remove Ufone Number Blocking Service?
Type UNSUB in a message. And then, send it to 420.
How to unsubscribe from Ufone Utune Service?
Send a message UNSUB and send it to 666.
Hopefully, after getting through the entire blog post, you have successfully learned how to remove All Ufone Packages. Now you can save a lot of credit that wad just wasting on these unwanted packages.