Are you a Jazz user and want to know the remaining Jazz MBs? No worries, this article is for you. Here we will share a straightforward method to check the Jazz remaining MBs.
Jazz is one of Pakistan’s top mobile communication companies and internet service providers. The company offers exciting internet packages with very high internet speed. Jazz users have various choices to subscribe to the fast internet prepaid and postpaid bundles.
You can choose from fast 3G and 4G daily, fortnightly, weekly, and monthly packages. You can also check the remaining MBs of your subscribed internet packages with some easy codes. Let’s share with you how you can check the Jazz remaining MBs.
Since Jazz Telecommunication Company has formed as a result of the merging of the two giants of the telecommunication industry, Mobilink and Warid, you can check these codes to find the remaining MBs if you have a Jazz sim or Warid sim. So, without further delay, let’s get into how to check the remaining Jazz MBs.
How To Check Jazz Remaining MBs?
It is pretty simple to check the remaining Jazz MBs through your Jazz account. You only have to add *2# at the end of the subscription code of the internet package you have already subscribed to. Let’s explain this with an example. You will better understand it with a few examples.
- For instance, you have subscribed to Weekly Jazz Internet Package, whose subscription code is *117*47#.
- You can check the remaining MBs of the subscribed weekly package by simply dialing its subscription code, *117*47#, and then adding *2# at the end of the activation code.
- The final code to check the remaining MBs in your weekly Jazz internet packages becomes *117*47*2#.
- This way, you can check the remaining data in the weekly jazz internet package.
Let’s make the method clear with another example.
- Suppose you have subscribed to the Jazz Monthly Browser Package. The activation code of this package is *117*77#.
- To check the remaining Jazz MBs in the subscribed bundle, dial *117*77# from your Jazz Number and add *2# at the end of the activation code.
- The final code to check the remaining MBs in the Monthly Browser Package would be *117*77*2#.
Read Also: How to unsubscribe from Jazz Package?
Method to Check Free Jazz MBs
Jazz also offers its loyal customers fast, free internet MBs. You can get these MBs through Jazz Weekly Browser. By subscribing to this offer, you can get 300 free jazz MBs for seven days. *117# is the activation code to get free Jazz MBs.
Follow the following procedure to check the free Jazz MBs.
- Dial 117. Now enter the code *117*3#.
- Now press *117*3*2# to check the remaining data.
Terms And Conditions
- When you check the remaining Jazz MBs using the respective code, this will charge you the tax of 0.25 Rupees.
- This method to check the remaining Jazz data is valid for Jazz 2G, 3G, and 4G customers.
- All the offers mentioned above are for Jazz customers only.
Also, check out these Jazz Monthly Call Packages!