Are you looking for a job in Canada? Canada is an attractive country for all job seekers around the globe. Today we are going to discuss Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada.
The Chopped Leaf has announced Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada. It is a verified job and has only 1 vacant vacancy.
This job is taken from the Canadian job bank; this platform is the most trusted and reliable for individuals who want to get a job in Canada. We try to bring authentic and helpful information to you. Our information is totally free. Keep visiting this website for the latest job information in Canada.
Bookkeeper Jobs 2022
Employer Name: The Chopped Leaf
Salary: $28.00 per hour
Allowed Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Timings: Day, Morning
Vacancies: 1 Position available
Address: 15775 Croydon Drive, F102, Morgan Crossing, Surrey, BC (V3Z 2L6)
Following are the requirements for Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada:
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Check Also: Electrician Jobs in Canada for Pakistanis
- Keep Financial Records and Establish, Maintain and Balance Various Accounts Using Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping Systems
- Reconcile Accounts
- Prepare Tax Returns
- Prepare Other Statistical, Financial, and Accounting Reports, Prepare Trial Balance of Books
- Post Journal Entries
- Calculate and Prepare Cheques for Payroll
- Maintain General Ledgers and Financial Statements
How to Apply?
The application procedure is very straightforward for Bookkeeper Jobs in Canada. All you have to do is send an updated resume to the email address provided below:
By Email: [email protected]
Job Number: 2243633
Source: Job Bank
Disclaimer: Please note that we don’t offer any job or visa. We just search for the latest job opportunities in Canada and publish the Information on this website. We don’t charge anything for this information. Good luck!