Are you looking for a job in Canada? You are perfectly in the right place. Tailor Jobs in Canada for Pakistanis have been announced on an urgent basis. This is a full-time permanent job with an attractive salary package. Interested candidates are requested to apply for these jobs as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MAHAJAN CANADA LIMITED
Working Hours: 32 to 40 hours allowed per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
The following are the job requirements:
- Languages: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Check Also: Electrician Jobs in Canada
- Layout, Cut, Sew, and Press Materials to Make Hats
- Select and Modify Commercial Patterns to Customers’ and Clothing Manufacturers’ Specifications and Fit
- Mark, Cut, and Sew Fabric; Design Patterns to Fit Measurements
- Operate Sewing Machines or Sew by Hand
- Make, Alter, or Re-Style Fur Garments and Accessories
- Fit, Alter and Repair Garments as Required
- Make Made-To-Measure Garments According to Customer and Manufacturing Specifications
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for Tailor Jobs in Canada for Pakistanis, please send your updated resume to the following email address of the job provider:
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: Please note that we are not job providers, we just gather authentic jobs from different authentic sources for our valuable users. Do not pay or take any action on behalf of our website. Thank you.